Posted on: August 9, 2017
Posted by: theopbeauty
This is a wonderful addition to your natural and organic skincare routine. Our soap is made for all skin types. Our soaps are very versatile and can be used as a face soap, body soap, hand soap or shaving soap for men and women. Lightly scented with a blend of lemongrass, peppermint and eucalyptus essential oils. Made by hand in small batches. Soap color is dark grey and almost black due to the high amount of Dead Sea mud and charcoal added.
For centuries people have traveled from all over the world to the Dead Sea to slather themselves in its nutrient-rich mud. The concentration of over 21 different minerals offers the ultimate natural skin care.
Dead Sea mud helps with:
- Deep cleansing Dead Sea mud draws out impurities, toxins and dirt particles, leaving your skin fresh and clean
- Fine grains act as an exfoliate, removing dead skin cells for a rejuvenating glow
- Tightens the pores for an anti-aging effect
- Moisturizes and hydrates the skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
- Improves blood circulation and initiates natural skin regeneration, adding an all-day radiance to your skin
- Effective relief for skin disorders including acne, eczema and psoriasis
Natural soaps provide great benefits for your skin and body, while most commercial soaps contain skin irritants and other ingredients. You shouldn't need a chemistry degree to understand what's in your soap.
Why do most commercial soaps contain harmful chemicals? Most commercial soaps have the naturally occurring glycerin removed because it is highly profitable to sell or to use in other products. Therefore other chemical products are needed to create lather and preserve the product, which ends up harming your skin.
To sum it up, the best soap for your skin and our planet is handmade, all natural cold process soap bars. Once you've tried one of these lathery treasures, you'll never again be satisfied with 'store-bought' bars. Plus, your skin will thank you.
Likes Posted on: February 16, 2018
Likes Posted on: February 14, 2018
Likes Posted on: February 13, 2018